As soon as you have investments in the US, you are subject to US tax rules and must have an ITIN number, a kind of CPF for foreigners.

American rules are very different from Brazilian ones and we recommend that you hire an accountant or tax lawyer to avoid any future problems. The cost of hiring one will certainly be much less than the possible fines imposed if you fail to pay your taxes.

Did you like the article? Keep an eye on our blog! Looking to invest in real estate in Florida? See the list of houses for sale in Florida we've selected for you!