International Taxation

International Taxation

From the moment you have investments in the USA, you are subject to US tax rules and must have an ITIN number, a kind of CPF for foreigners.

The American rules are quite different from the Brazilian ones, and we recommend that you hire an accountant or tax lawyer to avoid any kind of future problems. The cost of this hiring will certainly be much lower than possible fines applied in case of failure to pay your taxes.

Did you like the article? Keep an eye on our blog! Wanting to invest in Florida real estate? See the list of houses for sale in florida that we have selected for you!

About The Author

Related posts