F-1 visa

The F-1 visa is granted to students enrolling in universities, language courses and other specific courses in the United States.

Applicants must fill in a series of forms, undergo interviews, prove they can afford to stay in the USA and clearly demonstrate their intention to return to their country of origin after completing their studies.

Once the visa has been granted, the student can live legally in the USA, but must strictly follow the routine of studying and attending classes

Does the F-1 permit you to work in the USA?

The F-1 grants restricted work permits. In the first year, the student can only work on campus (except on special occasions, proving that there are no opportunities on campus). From the second year onwards, you can work 20 hours a week off-campus (40 hours during vacations).

Did you like the article? Keep an eye on our blog! Looking to invest in real estate in Florida? See the list of houses for sale in Florida we've selected for you!